Seminar will be knowledge gain and hands-on session about productivity improvement through simplifying vibration analysis and field balancing of different types of rotors, blowers, impellers, industrial fans, motors, cooling towers, HVAC systems, grinders, mixers, crushers, spindles and other similar rotating machine structures.
Get demonstration and hands-on of indigeniously developed single channel vibration analyzer and field balancer: metro B6012 with patended Single plane field balancing. Implement an in-house condition monitoring maintenance program to save operational and breakdown costs, improve productivity and reduce downtime.
Who should attend?
This technical session will be very useful to vibration analysts, consultants, engineers & sr. managers of quality control, production & maintenance departments and those who wish to know more about productivity benefits through vibration analysis
- Importance of periodic machine maintenance
- Importance of in-house maintenance team
- Benefits of in-situ analysis
- How to analyze vibrations?
- How to use patented field balancing method?
- Steps for planned maintenance
- Q & A
- Vibration analysis and field balancing hands-on